VinFast - Store Manager Den Haag
After a highly successful start-up in Vietnam, VinFast will enter the European market with the launch of their Pininfarina-designed, 100% electric SUVs model line-up, starting in with Northern America and Europe. With a Direct-to-Consumer business model, they have an ambitious growth strategy planning rapid retail and aftersales facility expansion in Europe over the next 12 months. A Europe Marketing, Sales and Distribution entity has been established to sell and service VinFast products. Initial target markets are Germany, France and Netherlands with Corporate offices located in Paris, Frankfurt & Amsterdam and showrooms established throughout each country. Their management team is now looking for talented individuals from the automotive, retail consumer products, and technology industries. Top applicants will possess entrepreneurial mindset, be creative problem solvers, have an incredible work ethic and thrive in a start-up environment.
The role of the Store Sales team is to provide a client experience consistent with the VinFast brand and vision, engage with clients to generate brand and product excitement, and to guide clients through the process of becoming VinFast vehicle owners.
As a Store Manager will have overall operational responsibility and accountability for your location resources, ensuring that all KPIs are achieved, and for delivering an exceptional client experience.
• Create and maintain a store environment that is representative of the values of VinFast.
• Be one of the first VinFast Brand Ambassadors and get your teams to follow your model.
• Establish positive client/prospect interactions and generate excitement in clients joining the VinFast family.
• Create a multi-level matrixed client-centric environment to Engage with clients/prospects and fellow team members.
• Day-to-day management and oversight of the store sales team performance, as well as creating and maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
• Actively manage the pipeline of prospects and leads to convert opportunities into deliveries.
• Business development and maximization of sales targets through active engagement with B2B sales team to create incremental growth with local B2B customers.
• Cultivate a strong performance culture by coaching and developing effective team. Monitor employee productivity/ targets/ KPI’s.
• Recruit, develop, and provide training for your team members.
• Manage fleet of vehicles to ensure proper representation of the VinFast brand by keeping vehicles clean, properly charged, and ready for customer demonstration.
• Ensure adherence to all VinFast brand standards, including store cleanliness and appearance, merchandising, dress code, etc.
• Collaborate with team members in other functional areas of the business to ensure a seamless client experience.
• Explore opportunities for continuous improvement of the sales and purchase processes, and overall client experience.
• Resolve customer, employee, and safety-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
• Planning of costs and expenses, including personnel, supplies and service costs.
• Establish and reinforce a positive and inclusive culture focused on hard work, innovative thinking, and having fun.
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 8 years of successful work and leadership experience in retail, client services, or sales
• Fluency in Dutch and English and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experienced in managing a sales pipeline in CRM applications and lead management software.
• Strong interpersonal and management skills and a high level of attention to detail and organization.
• Proficiency in business productivity tools and software (MS office suite, CRM applications).
• Flexibility with work hours and weekends.
Van der Wijngaart & Partners