Are you ready for a first or second step in your career and do you have a real passion for motorcycles and service? Do you love to keep spinning as many boards as possible and are you a master in managing processes and projects? If so, please apply to become the Technical Service and Warranty Coordinator for Kawasaki Europe!
In this challenging and international role you will provide an outstanding technical and warranty support to national distributors, dealers and customers throughout Europe.
• Warranty processing in general, (eg debit/ credit preparation for warranty claims, extended warranty and recharges);
• Maintenance and improvement of warranty systems and identify improvement areas of attention, as well as develop new reporting formats;
• (Private) distributor warranty judgement and approvals;
• All warranty related reporting and analysis, (eg KME warranty costs, recalls and budget monitoring), collection of market data and preparation of annual warranty agreements and reviews;
• Identify new possible service support programs to aid in the Kawasaki (owner) experience.
• Handle and coordinate market requests (eg frame/ engine label replacement, warranty registration cancellations).
• Completed Advanced Technical College (HTS) with some years’ experience or you are a trained mechanic with several years’ experience and office affection, preferable in combination experience in automotive or motorcycle field;
• Have a service-minded and customer-centred attitude and you are accurate and a self-starter;
• Are able to work confidentially with organizational sensitivity and with multicultural awareness;
• Can be described as an independent, open minded, proactive and resilient personality with a hands-on mentality;
• Are able to structure activities and separate main- from side issues and have sound knowledge of necessary IT tools (eg Qlik);
• Know to communicate fluent in English, both oral and written (French language is a plus);
• Above all: You have the desire to deliver & succeed!
• A challenging role within an international and professional A-brand organization;
• Ample scope for personal development and growth;
• An independent and responsible position within an ambitious team;
• Good employment conditions (salary, 13th month, travel allowance, bonus).
Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V. is the European head office of the Consumer Products Division of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, which is one of the most versatile and successful Japanese industrial companies. The origins of Kawasaki lay in 1878, when Shozo Kawasaki founded his own shipyard. Currently the mother company has about a hundred subsidiaries worldwide, all involved in industrial and high-tech production. Robots, ships, aircraft, trains and motorcycles are just a few of the products that Kawasaki Heavy Industries develops and produces. Best-known by consumers are Kawasaki motorcycles, Jet Ski personal watercrafts and all-terrain Vehicles. The company culture is characterized by a passion for motorcycles and the joint ambition for success.
Van der Wijngaart & Partners