Hankook Tire Netherlands B.V. - Price & Product Specialist
Are you an analytical talent and are you able to turn your analyses into future business opportunities? Then you might be the right Price & Product Specialist for Hankook Tire Netherlands!
In this broad and challenging role you will gather and analyse up-to-date market information on pricing- and product-developments to set an optimal pricing level and translate this data, with customer sense and decisiveness, into future business opportunities.
• Price monitoring and analyses;
• Preparation for pricing setups and approvals;
• Analysing, monitoring and reviewing of product development and portfolio;
• Volume bonus management;
• All other reporting issues related to this position in the Benelux market.
You’ll be an important member of the Marketing Team and will report to the Senior Marketing Manager.
• Have a Bachelor degree (Business Administration) in combination with your first working experience in an analytical or data driven position (within the automotive industry);
• Have precise eyes on numbers and excellent analysis skills;
• Are a star in processing information, able to drill down to issues and to draw essence from raw data;
• Are quality oriented, reliable, accurate and decisive;
• Have outstanding knowledge of Excel (SAP would be an asset) and you are a native Dutch speaker with fluent English communication skills.
Hankook Tire manufactures globally innovative, award winning radial tires of proven superior quality for passenger cars, light trucks, SUV’s, RV’s, trucks, and buses as well as motorsports (circuit racing/rallies).
The company firmly understands that the success has stemmed from the efforts of the determined and passionate employees. Since the founding in 1941, every employee who has worked with the company has represented a special part of that history.
Hankook Tire believes that long-term sustainable growth is created through the growth and development of its employees. Born from the systematic approach to build a culture that blends ‘professionalism’ and ‘active mindset’, the ‘proactive’ culture is generating Hankook Tire’s leaders of today and tomorrow with exciting stories of success and endeavour.
Van der Wijngaart & Partners